I'll admit I am not a huge fan of chain letters or tagging games.
Since I have not met most of you in person, I think this is a good opportunity to get to know each other.
Thanks Karyn. I am incredibly flattered you though of me.
So here it goes...5 things you may or may not know about me...
1) I worked at Stone Mountain Park as a laser show technician between '92 and '94. I got to play with powerful lasers and large fireworks. A very cool job - if not terribly renumerative....
2) I am new, avid, golf hacker. Best score to date - 118. And that includes only 1 use of the infamous "overhand wedge" (i.e. throwing the ball out of an inconvient spot - like a bunker). Best legitimate (rules of golf) score - 125.
3) My personal goal for this winter - learn how to snowboard without spending time in the hospital. When I ski, I am the snowplow queen - so I can't be much worse at snowboarding....
4) I am a brand new auntie. Matthew Allen Wickham was born on November 30, 2006 at 9lbs and 7 oz. I look forward to hearing about my brother's hands-on learning experience...
5) My History MA thesis was on the cultural use of Ilex Vomitoria in Georgia.
Tag, you're it!!!! (apologies to those who have already been tagged)