Friday, June 01, 2012

#iel12 About the App



I will be the first to admit I generally don't use conference apps.  Or many other apps.

I will also be the first to admit that I have a problematic relationship with mobile devices in general.
Getting there.....
-------------------
This is the worlds blurriest video of a cell phone ever.  As I mentioned in the video - figuring out how to create decent quality mobile app training is one of my priorities for this year.

Yes, I am behind the curve.

I am using a Logitech C310 webcam.  My phone is a Samsung SPH-M910.
Made multiple attempts to focus and adjust lighting. This was as good as it got.

Any recommendations to make this a better quality video welcome.

Oh - and if anyone knows of a screen capture app for Android - those recommendations welcome too.

See you all at the conference.

3 comments:

Craig Wiggins said...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edwardkim.android.screenshotitfullnoroot&hl=en

it's not free, but it's a good one.

Also! we seem to have the same phone. My condolences. I'm (hopefully) upgrading to the HTC Evo V 4G this evening.

Craig Wiggins said...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edwardkim.android.screenshotitfullnoroot&hl=en

it's not free, but it's a good one.

Also! I see that you have the same phone as I do - my condolences. I will (hopefully) be upgrading to an HTC Evo V 4G this evening.

Will said...

I have a Samsung Galaxy SII Epic Touch from Sprint.

To get a screen shot I can press the "up arrow" button and the power button on the right side at the same time.

It takes a little practice but it works.