Thankfully I have
Here is my personal to-do list for preparing for the conference:
1) Figure out what I need to get out of this conference. This year I am focusing on mobile strategy and analytics / reporting. Because "Mobile" and "Reporting" are the two buzzwords going around my office.
2) Take a look at the sessions I need to attend.
+ Programs at a glance
+ Progran Details
3) Decide on 1st and 2nd choice sessions for each time period.
Because I reserve the right to change my mind :)
4) Download the Mobile App for the conference.
Optional: If I get really motivated - play with the Events section of the mobile app and create my schedule within the App.
5) Test all of my communications - Twitter, Blogger, Mobile, the feeds between each of them. This is doubly important for me since I have not really been engaging in social media this year beyond scanning my feed reader. Bad eLearning specialist.
6) Get lots of rest this weekend. It's going to be a busy / fun / educational / exciting week.