Kelly Starrett, a physical therapist and owner of San Francisco CrossFit, is putting together one of the best online courses I've seen.
What makes this brilliant:
- Each workout is only 10 minutes.
- The information builds on itself
- ANYONE can do it - though the audience is CrossFitters
- You do 1 per day. I enjoy the surprise factor
- The videos + brief post explain the exercise and why it will help
- Starting in post 3 - he's got a physical test and retest to prove that the exercise helps.
The objectives of the course are simple
1) Get more flexible
2) Don't get injured
3) Learn anatomy to help achieve objectives 1 and 2
It's on the student to do the work.
This Mobility WOD post demonstrates what I am talking about.