To test this project, I created a test script in Google Docs.
Here is an open example script with comments.
I broke the testing down into 2 sections:
- Testing the actual batch add and edit process.
+ make sure the .csv files organized the groups the way we expected them to
+ determine any hazard points (like inadvertently erasing everything for a user)
- Functional testing of the group
+ Is the LMS going to do what we thought it was going to do now that we have our users organized in groups.
I gave edit permissions to all of the testers.
We added things to test as we worked.
For testing - we managed
Recommendations we will be sending to the Steering Committee are in yellow.
There are pros and cons to working in a system that we have no control over.
My next step is to figure out a way to sell some solutions that don't particularly come close to meeting the requirements. This oughta be good.....