Published too quickly...questions came slowly.
The struggle to implement with others
- People are still in event model.
- Want to do mobile things in the event.
- Some technology
Also - people just want the lesson (5 minutes), not the learning.
- Can be valid if the person knows what they need.
We need to tap into emotion - not just cognition
Pushback from the client about the alternative reality game solution
- Client was eager, but when he left - a bit too ambitious for successor.
- Potential issues
+ Don't want to have unsolicited emails, give away my cell phone etc
Innovation is going to require organizational change management
- Sell on benefits
- Incentive to perform
- Gotta manage the process until either accepted or shut down
- Gotta have clear value proposition
People's fear of experimentation is holding back business.
Is designing cooperation harder than designing competition?
- Cooperation harder to tune
- Require extra level of engagement
- May be type of game that works better for this (exploration and discovery)