As part of our Phase 2 project, the management asked us to come up with 5 questions to ask other universities regarding their Learning Management Systems and how they use this system for staff training and development.
Thanks to the nice folks on Twitter (you guys rock!) - 5 questions:
• What problem was the LMS supposed to resolve? Did the LMS resolve the problem?
• If you had to do the LMS implementation all over again, what would you change?
• How did you organize your groups? By department? By job description? Other criteria?
• What reports do you find most valuable?
• Do you find the LMS enhanced learning?
Let me know if you think I should replace one of these questions with something else.
Over the next couple of weeks I will be asking the community (that means YOU) each of these questions in turn.
BTW - if you are in the market for an LMS and looking at vendors, Tracy Hamilton has a fairly comprehensive list of questions to ask when visiting other sites.