Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Uhh...a Little Stuck on Game 12

I had hoped to get all 12 posts done by this time. There are 2 more games in the queue for the next couple of days.

But as you can see, I am a bit stuck.

I want to do a Massive Multi-Player Online Game as my 12th game. Something with real game structure.

But they scare me. New territory. And games, for me, have always been something of a solitary pursuit. The exception being when I am hanging with friends, in person. And, as many of you may have noticed, I am not a natural gamer.

So does anyone have any recommendations for a game to try? Recommendations / advice for getting into a more established environment (like World of Warcraft) without embarassing myself?

Thx.

-----------------

BTW - I will be utterly and completely off-line starting January 8. No Twitter, no Facebook, no phone, no computer, no blog. Just me, a companion, some golf clubs, and multiple fruity rum drinks. If you send me comments after January 7th - 10pm I won't be able to get to them until after I return on the 14th.

Hopefully, I'll have some fishin' and golfin' pics for you when I get back :')

2 comments:

"EvilSue" Hickton said...

hi Wendy - try Everquest II? Tis a game I play fairly frequently...well.....lets be honest here, a lot :)

I am more than happy to guide you through if you like, although I AM on the other side of the planet I am sure we can do something wiht over laps in our days?

Cheers Sue

Wendy said...

Oooooh.... I'd love to try that!

Send me an e-mail at wwickha1@gmail.com. When I get back into the US on the 14th we can coordinate!

Thank you so much for the offer!