If I were so motivated.
And I'm not.
Lots of scary tourist people invading DC like a plague of locusts.
Finding out that if I leave my little corner of the DC Metro area anytime after Sunday
Oh yeah - and we've been warned we may not have cell phone service. So no communications lifeline. As we speak, I am praying to the technology gods that my cable and internet continue to function over the weekend.
- TP - check.
- Milk - check.
- Enough food to survive one week without leaving the house - check.
Most places around here are closing through Wednesday because no one will be able to get to work.
I grew up here. Never seen anything like it. Hopefully - the reality won't be nearly as dire as the prediction.
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
My "to-do" list over the weekend:
- Finish my Dominican Republic vacation video using iMovie. The process is, sadly, going slower than expected. Mac is not my first language.
- "Evil Sue" Hickson - re: Everquest II - you are ON! I'll get in touch with you via Twitter. BTW - is only one of us allowed to be evil?
- Get in contact with the Manager so we can get our Wii's hooked up. I see rounds of Mario Kart in our near future.
- If I have internet this weekend, work more with Twitter. BTW - I think I broke my Blogger to Twitter feed. Harumph. Now I have to remember which tool I used to set it up and what my username / password is.
That should be enough to keep me entertained for 4+ days......
Look for me on Twitter - if it doesn't break this weekend :' )