Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trying to Chase the Big Brothers

Had lunch with Mark Oehlert, Mark Christiansen and B.J. Schoen (among others). Thrilled to finally meet B.J. in person too!

I watch the way Brent Schlenker (who I have not run into yet) and Mark O. maneuver around the technology space.

It seems so effortless
- Look Wendy, here's a video on Twitter!
- Here's 5 new cool aps I found!
- I can Tweet into the future! (Yup, Mark's discovered time travel!)

Me, I'm happy if I can get the damn camera on my phone to work. I'm thrilled if a text message makes it to its destination. I still can't post a pic directly to Blogger yet.

One thing I was looking forward to during this conference was being able to see folks more technology savvy than myself (who I happen to respect and like) function 2.0 style during a conference while being stupid-busy.

I feel like their baby sister trying to catch up.

Wait for me.......

3 comments:

Karyn Romeis said...

And yet you're still far more technically proficient than I am. Take comfort!

B.J. Schone said...

Hi Wendy,

It was great to finally meet you as well. Keep up the great blogging!

Cheers,
-B.J.

Brent Schlenker said...

You are funny! DevLearn is just the place geek out in the name of eLearning.
Cheers!