Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spreading Creative Energies

One of the problems / blessings of blogging, at least in my world, is that they breed.

A lot.

Beyond this blog and my little perfume database (A proof of concept! Really! I don't spend 20 minutes a day updating the thing!!!!), I have been tapped to do some writing for a Food, Wine and Beer site that some friends of mine are setting up.

So a significant portion of my free time recently has been spent burning food and writing about it in an attempt to come up with a library of articles. For when I don't feel like cooking.

Like all of my creative projects, things seem to go in spurts.

I'll let you know when the new site is up and running.

2 comments:

Janet Clarey said...

Are you posting under your real name, pen name, anonymously? Just wondering because I'm dipping my two in some other things too in my spare time (another reason I probably don't want to return to school).

Wendy said...

Both of them are/will be under my Sakecat pen name.

I do very little "anonymously". But I wanted to keep my professional identity somewhat separate from my hobby identity. Mostly because it's easier for me to keep track of.