Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Morning - Day 2

Had to stop watching hockey because it got too depressing at the end of Period 2. Didn't seem to get much better during the 3rd period - but there is some signs of life. I hope the boys aren't too burned out after 2 months of "Game 7s".

Now that I have my deep hockey thoughts out of the way....

It appears there will be a lot of running around today - particularly in the afternoon as I try to catch multiple things scheduled for approximately the same time while praying my laptop doesn't die.

Good luck Brent with your presentation!

Inga - Love the posts!

Mark - My apologies for calling ILS (Immersive Learning Simulations) ILT (Instructor-Led Training) yesterday when I met you. One little letter - a world of difference. Looking forward to the ILS Challenge.

No comments: