Friday, April 11, 2008

I'll be at eLearning Guild Annual Gathering '08!

The new job lets me out of the office more often (YAY!).

I'll be at the eLearning Guild Annual Gathering '08 in Orlando next week and will be Live Blogging the sessions I attend.

Previous conferences, I've done an end-of-day summary. But I figure that this kills 2 birds with one stone.

1) I can give the notes to my co-workers in real time (yes, this batch does read my blog).

2) I'll know where my notes are rather than digging through notebooks.

If you go to their PageFlake portal - you can see many of the goings-on at the session.

They also have a Twitter account (where we hope not to see a repeat of the "attack the inteviewer" fiasco at SXSW).

And, just to cover their bases (Good GOD, Brent - I hope you are not the only person there keeping track of all of this!!!!) - both LinkedIn and Facebook groups.

Leave a comment - let me know if you are going. I would love to meet you.

And it's supposed to be GAWJESS in Florida next week!!!!!

No comments: