Monday, April 14, 2008

Conference Prep

Since I'll be liveblogging, I figured I'd share my goals for this particular conference:

- I'm seeing a series of sessions on XML and one session on ActionScript in eLearning. Silke Fleicher is also doing a session on Captivate 3. Anything that will help improve my technical chops is a good thing.

- Learn more about adding a games approach to our materials. This is where I hunt down Mark Oehlert, finally meet the guy in person, and ask him a series of moronic questions.

- Gotta attend Brent's Session on Web 2.0 (you think I'd miss that?!?!?!?). For those of you who are at the eLearning Guild conference and have not seen him speak yet - You GOTTA go to this one!!!!!

- Liveblog as much as possible. You should see posts directly after each session I attend and if I'm feeling really ambitious, I may do an end of evening summary. Other folks will be twittering and other, more synchronous, technologies. I want at least a fighting chance of thinking about my notes before posting. I'm funny that way.

Watch this space for more information.

Go to the eLearning Guild Pageflakes to see all of the other takes on this conference.

1 comment:

Ignatia/Inge de Waard said...

good luck with the live blogging, you do look very alert :-)