Thursday, December 06, 2007

Testing the Power of Blogging

I need help!

Situation: Part of my new job includes implementing Thomson NetG/SkillSoft to replace GWU's homegrown GLearn system.

As a result, I need to convert all of the existing Captivate tutorials to be SCORM compliant and publishable to NetG.

Do you know anyone that uses Captivate and imports it to NetG who would be willing to share one of their working Captivate files?

You can leave a comment here or contact me at wwickha1@gmail.com

I have also sent the same message to my Facebook network.

Thank you so much for your help. Please let me know if you need more information.

Wendy

1 comment:

Tony Karrer said...

Wendy, I'm happy to post about this if you:

a. Crystallize the question a bit more.

b. Promise to summarize.

Tony