Thursday, August 09, 2007

More Comments on Popfly

I've been caught by the crud going around and this is the most coherent I've felt since yesterday morning. This is gonna be quick and I may be silent until Monday or whenever I can get my brains back and fever down....

I've been trying to build new widgets, However, when I preview them (after saving them, of course), I seem to lose my settings in one or more of the blocks. And it's not necessarily the block where the problem lies...

Is it just me? Something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

2 comments:

Sriram said...

Let me see whether I can help.
Can you mail me exactly what you're seeing? Which block, browser, operating system and the exact steps you are taking.

Thanks,
Sriram Krishnan
Popfly Team

Sriram said...

Can you mail me (sriramk [at] microsoft.com) details on the exact steps you took when you ran into this issue? Details on browser version and operating system would also be super helpful.

Thanks,
Sriram Krishnan
Popfly Team