Because this is all about building community and getting to know each other... (thanks for thinking of me Cammy!)
First, the Rules (because I follow directions...when I feel like it):
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
Second - Things you never wanted to know about me (but I'll tell you anyway):
1. I am currently on an Atomic Fireball kick
2. I am a member of the Del Rey Bocce Team. Much like the teams I played on in my attempts at team sports - Del Rey is currently 0-2.
3. I was a foreign exchange student too - I lived in Kentucky for 3 years :' )
4. My current best golf score - 118.
5. I practically failed out of Virginia Tech because I am a crummy electrical engineer (hence my degree in History).
6. My cookbook collection is now at 200 books. Compared to my mother - I am an amateur...
7. Mom used to work for a gourmet food wholesaler (she's retired so don't ask). This is how I managed to eat through grad school.
8. My teachers (from K - grad school) attempted to fix my handwriting. This is why I type.....
I'd tag people but I'm too lazy and everyone I'd tag has already been tagged.....
BTW - a very similar Meme went around in December. But it's good to ask the question occasionally.
This way, we get a chance to know each other better....