Friday, July 13, 2007

They Are Letting Me Out!!!!!

Once a year, my employer allows me to go to a conference. This year, I am returning to eLearnDevCon at the University of Utah as a Presenter!!!!!

I have an embarrassing confession to make.

I haven't presented at a conference since 1996. Some Southeasten Indian conference thing at Middle Tennessee State University. I compared the flora of Eastern Band Cherokee territory with the Oklahoma Cherokee reservation. If I remember correctly, I think I concluded that the environments were similar and that the Cherokee could find most of the stuff they needed for "medicine." Exciting stuff, huh...

I'm more excited about this one.

On Monday at 10am - Brent Schlenker and I will be discussing how to get started with Web 2.0 technologies. The evangelist and the follower. Even if no one shows up, I am looking forward to this conversation.

It will be more interesting if you come!

Wednesday - I'll be presenting solo on using Adobe Captivate 2.0 - focusing on templates and software simulation. I'll also talk about considerations when importing the end product to an LMS.

I'm looking forward to meeting you!!!!!

1 comment:

Silke Fleischer said...

This is great! Please say Hi to Brent and let me know if you want some giveaways for your Adobe Captivate session!