Friday, June 29, 2007

My New Mission Statement

Karyn Romeis was kind enough to point me to the Dilbert Mission Statement generator.

At random, it came up with this:

It is our mission to seamlessly provide access to quality infrastructured so that we may endeavor to globally foster multimedia based deliverables while promoting personal employee growth.

If anyone asks my career goals - this is it in a jargonized nutshell.

I think I'll get cards made up.....

-------------------------------------------------------
Another favorite, generated at random:

Our challenge is to completely supply long-term high-impact materials as well as to competently disseminate economically sound methods of empowerment because that is what the customer expects Oh yeah - and make 'em pretty...

No comments: