Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Update

Just to let everyone know....

Looks like the upgrade project has a Go Live date of May 7. I think this one is going to stick.

To let you know what's up:
- I'm spending the next week finishing the training materials

- I have to build a site visit movie with the new version (large chunks of which still aren't working) for a very important site visit on the 24th.

- Training will happen between 7am and 5pm every day from April 23 to May 3.

- The weekend of May 4th will not exist

- Any rare off moments are being spent on some lifestyle improvement projects (not that blogging ISN'T a lifestyle improvement project...)

As a result - you may not be hearing from me much this month.

Wish me luck.....and thanks to everyone for your support.

I'll let you know how this goes when I get to the other side.

No comments: