Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Feel Curious

I look forward to Cool Hunting's weekly video podcasts. I find myself visually inspired by the artists and the production values of the podcasts. It is also interesting to hear about other people's creative processes.

In his interview with Cool Hunting, Jonathan Harris talks about how his paper journals have led him to new ways of using the internet to tell stories and analyze information.

We Feel Fine analyzes blogs looking for the phrase "I feel" or "I am feeling". The query allows you to search by gender, age, location, weather, feeling, and date.

Jonathan has used a similar technology to analyze news feeds in his Universe project. Enter anything in the text box and press enter.

A very different way to think about information. Warning: both projects require fast computers with broadband access and will suck up a lot of time as you dig through the links......

1 comment:

Uwe Hook said...

Jonathan Harris remains the top explorer in the online space