Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What I Want for Xmas.....


Dear Santa:

I have been a very good girl this year. Really.

All I want for Xmas is a Nintendo Wii.

I know this sounds like a strange request from a non-gamer, but I want to use it for work-type things.

Really.

It seems that the new controller may help us become more emotionally invested in the game, thereby making it more realistic. And there's a cool game called Trauma Center:Second Opinion that I might be able to share with my doctors. It's getting good reviews. Oh, and there's a golf game in Wii Sports (comes with the console) that might help my swing. I hope they bring out the next Tiger Woods game on this console.

Thanks for hearing me out, Santa. If I get the Nintendo Wii under my Xmas tree, I promise to be extra special good next year.

Your Friend,
Wendy

No comments: