Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Cookie crumbs, Breck shampoo, and a little experiment


Every day I receive newsletters from ZDNet. A tool in my feeble attempt to keep up with technology trends. Dan Farber's post today led to a great blog - Confused of Calcutta containing beautifully written essays on the nature of information. These essays contain links that lead to more potentially useful information which also contain links. I've spent way too much time following these cookie crumbs around the web.

It all reminds me of the old Breck shampoo ad - she tells two friends, then he tells two friends, and so on and so on and so on......

Except the two friends are whoever happen to stumble upon your random musings.....

I'll be curious to see how long this takes to circle back to me and how it gets here.

No comments: